The Journal of Hand Surgery Global Online, or JHS GO is a new platform to publish a wide spectrum of research in hand, upper extremity and microvascular surgery, allowing free and immediate access to publications
- link to the issue October 2019 Volume 1, Issue 4, p191-252:
- July 2019 Volume 1, Issue 3, p131-190:
- April 2019 Volume 1, Issue 2, p45-130:
- January 2019 Volume 1, Issue 1, p1-44:
JOURNAL OF HAND SURGERY (EUROPEAN VOLUME)
- Link to the current issue: https://journals.sagepub.com/toc/jhsc/current
- Free sample, Issue Volume 43 Issue 1, January 2018, Treatment of scaphoid and carpal Injuries:
- Link to the open access articles published since 2010:
- Some open access articles:
My 40-year perspective on hand surgery
Steven E. R. Hovius
Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume) 2018, Vol. 43(4) 351–361
The outcome of bone graft surgery for nonunion of fractures of the scaphoid
Mohannad B. Ammori, Michael Elvey, Samer S. Mahmoud et al.
Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume) 2019, Vol. 44(7) 676–684
Carpal kinematic changes after scaphoid nonunion: an in vivo study with four-dimensional CT imaging
Marieke G. A. de Roo, Johannes G. G. Dobbe , Chantal M. A. M. van der Horst, et al.
Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume) 2019, Vol. 44(10) 1056–1064
Selective denervation of the wrist for chronic pain: a systematic literature review
Kenneth W. T. K. Chin , Anton F. Engelsman , Thomas M. van Gulik and Simon D. Strackee.
Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume) DOI: 10.1177/1753193419886777
Relationship between plate removal and Soong grading following surgery for fractured distal radius
Caroline A. Selles , Sam T.H. Reerds , Gert Roukema , Kees H. van der Vlies , Berry I. Cleffken and Niels W.L. Schep.
Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume) 2018, Vol. 43(2) 137–141
Safety and tolerability of collagenase Clostridium histolyticum and fasciectomy for Dupuytren’s contracture
A. Peimer, S. Wilbrand, R. A. Gerber, D. Chapman and P. P. Szczypa
The Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume) 2015, Vol. 40E(2) 141–149